We offer quality assured Vacuum Casting Plants that are precisely designed to deliver high accuracy based operations in a given market. Below are the details of this product.
- Melting under vacuum to reduce air impurities.
- PID Temp. Controller for /- 2Â°C accuracy.
- An inert gas system to reduce oxidation.
- Pneumatic flask lift to assist pressure effect.
- 0 – 2 Kg./m3 even pressure to ensure to complete fill for even the most delicate design.
- Molten Metal mixing effect in melting chamber to eliminate metal inconsistency.
- Computer alarm to detect mechanical flaws.
- Additional attachment of training tank for shot making.
- Efficient vacuum to get high Danes Casting Porosity less Result
|Power Supply||Three Phase, 440 v AC|
|Temperature||1250°C ( Max.)|
|Water Inlet||5 L.P.M.|
|Air Pressure||5 Bar|
|Crucible Capacity||2.5 K.G.|
|Protective Gas||Argon, Nitrogen Helium|
|Vacuum Pump||550 L.P.M.|
|Over-Dimension||720 mm x 700 mm x 1150 mm|
|Net Weight||150 K.g Approx|