SRI ROUNAK JEWELLERY EQUIPMENTS is a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Jewellery Tools, Machineries and Equipments from 1999, located in Chennai, India. It was founded by Mr.V.S.Goutham Jain on the cornerstones of trust and expertise and pillars of transparency and honesty.
Our main motive and our top most ultimate goal of the concern is “Zero defect in everything we do”, “First and the Best Quality of Service” in the industrial market across global.
V.S. Goutham Jain has its own ideas about taking the company ahead in his policy indicating customer’s satisfactions. Our efficient direct sales network in India and have garnered a huge client base because of our quality and unique range. We serve both the domestic and the international markets and have now started to spread our roots in Canada, USA, U.K, Europe, Africans, Asia, Australia and many other areas.
We are endowed with a world class infrastructure that encompasses all the latest and modern technology and facilities. Our manufacturing unit possesses various types of sophisticate tools and with high skilled laborer/staffs which are required to produce highest quality of Tools, Machineries and Equipments.
Our tools, Machineries and equipment are procured from the best manufacturers, and they facilitate faster and better production. We always seek opportunities to upgrade ourselves with the latest technology. This helps Us in serving our customers better with best qualities.
We have a professional team with strong determination, highly skilled and experienced staffs who strive hard to create unique, excellence with strong focus and impeccable products to achieve our goal and customer satisfactions.
- To identify and understand Customer Expectations, to ensure that we make optimal efforts to meet those expectations.
- To analyze regularly our manufacturing processes and production activities to identify potential errors and take necessary actions to eliminate them on regular basis.
- To streamline and synchronize our Manufacturing Facilities with our Marketing Directives.
- To engage ourselves in smooth interactions so that our Fundamental Quality Policies are shared equally at all levels of our organization.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
For making transactions easy and transparent we have established a set of terms & conditions. A brief overview of our terms is enlisted below:
- Mandatory documentation of all business transactions.
- Price quotation of goods will be mutually decided, by all parties. Clients will be required to pay separately for delivery or freight charges.
- For address verification, customers will be provided correct contact details.
- Payment mode, by cash or credit, can be mutually decided with the concern pers
- Ordered goods will be delivered at client’s pre-decided venue.
- In case of any damage of products during transit, clients are requested to contact us immediately, for pursuit of the case.
- Every piece of sparkling delight that you see also shines bright on the international arena. Our creations confirm to the most stringent of international standards.
- It would indeed be a privilege to be given an opportunity to do business with your company.
Looking forward for a priceless relationship.
All Collections of Tools and Equipment for the Jewelers’- Diamond Trade and gemological Institutes