- Fast-running high-power single-speed drill, up to 6 mm in steel in metal construction.
- Compact and powerful single-speed drill, up to 10 mm in steel for on-site installation work.
- Universal two-speed drill, up to 10 mm with ideal speed range for steel and stainless steel.
- Two-speed installation rotary drill with reversible rotation and high torque.
- High-performance hand-held drill with spade handle.
- High-performance rotary drill with spade handle and speed control for stainless steel.
- Powerful two-speed rotary drill with spade handle and speed control for flexible use.
- Powerful two-speed rotary drill with spade handle for carpentry work.
- Two-speed rotary drill with speed control for flexible use in steel construction.
- Two-speed rotary drill with high drilling capacity
|Continuous rating Input||710W|
|Capacity||Concrete: 16mm (5/8″) Steel: 13mm (1/2″) Wood: 30mm (1-3/16″)|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||0 – 48,000|
|No load speed (rpm)||0 – 3,200|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||296x75x204mm (11-5/8″x2-15/16″x8″)|
|Net Weight||2.1kg (4.6lbs)|