Diamond Sieve Set are high precision measuring instruments specially manufactured to meet the strict requirements of the diamond industry. They are produced from stainless steel and offer a rapid and extremely accurate method of sizing.
Both fixed plate and interchangeable plate sieves are available in 19 different aperture sizes.
Fixed plate sieves are available in stainless steel bodies of 200 mm or 8-inch diameter in full or half height. These can be nested for ease of use.
Interchangeable plate sieves are supplied as sets complete with body and receiver in 200 mm diameter half height.
- Precision frame (ensures consistent stability)
- Precise aperture
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)
|Type of mesh||perforated plate|
|Mesh sizes||upon request|
|Frame material||stainless steel/brass|
|Mesh material||stainless steel|