|Sizes||Jaw Width||Jaw Opening||Jaw Depth||Approximate Weight||Packaging|
|1*3”||3”||77||3 ½”||83||1 7/8”||48||7 kg||8 Per Case|
|2*3½”||3 ½”||89||4”||102||2 3/8”||61||11 kg||6 Per Case|
- These vices are especially recommended for Filers, Fitters, and Mechanics to withstand rough usage.
- The body & sliding jaw is cast from closed Grey Iron and is of Guaranteed strength.
- There is an anvil provided for immediate hammer jobs.
- The hardened Carbon Steel Jaws Plates are renewable and interchangeable. Each jaw plate is hardened as per ISI specifications.
- The Steel Nut is fixed and unbreakable and properly aligned with the leading screw.
- The leading Screw is manufactured from tested mild steel with special deep square thread for the tight grip.